Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chun Eun Sil 천은실 : Korean Illustrator

          During this past Christmas break, I had the opportunity to visit Korea and Japan. From December 18th-January 8th, my daily mission was to explore my home country and visit Japan for the first time all while taking in the entire experience, vowing to never forget.
One of the places I was able to visit was the Museum of Contemporary Art in Seoul. I LOVED IT.
         There, I received an iPhone case as a gift. I loved the illustration on the case, and with a little research, I found it was Chun Eun Sil of Korea. Very creative and the unusual out-of-proportion topsy-turvy illustrations of Chun's work has made the illustrations my new favourite.


Bugs In Paper iPhone Case
Bugs In Paper


You can find all of Chun Eun Sil's artwork here

You can also create your own iPhone case here

More postings on the museum and the collection will be added soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment