Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sing for LIFE!



If you know me, you're know I'm not a fan of karaoke (why conform to the stereotype that all Asian people love karaoke... HAHAHA... JK) 
Anyway, My great friend Kalie Tarala has been doing amazing work to raise awareness and funds for Women's Cancer. 

On May 7th, 2011, I was able to attend "Matinee to End Women's Cancers". This time, forget the movie! Sing your heart out! Or as the facebook invite says... If you don't want to sing, let's just sit and laugh at the people that will be singing. At the same time, you will be supporting another weekend to end women's cancers.  I'm up for that. I'm actually hoping my best friends will come with me and if I bother them enough, they'll sing a Mariah Carey song. It's sooooo going up on YouTube.


Please visit the facebook invite for more information and message Kalie Tarala for further details (AND FOR TICKETS!)

I will be attending this event... I will see you there :)

Location:
180 Yorkland Blvd. 
Toronto, Ontario

Date and Time:
June 18th, 2011 - Saturday
6pm-12:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment