Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Purple Day!!!!



Tonight at Dundas Square, people of Toronto gathered to support and spread awareness for Epilepsy. Purple Day is actually March 26th, but as you know from my recent postings, a free concert was held from 5pm-8pm tonight. Starbucks supplied treats and some hot beverages of course, there were photo contests, raffles, cupcakes (see below) and of course the music. Andrew Lewis, Zack Werner and Chris McLean (Teletoon's Total Drama... with a little investigating and Google, I found his Twitter acct @iChrisMcLean) was also present along with his girlfriend (I'm so sorry, I didn't get your name!!!) who did some face painting in purple of course!! She drew this for me (thank you!):


Unfortunately, I was stuck at work and I didn't get down to Dundas Square until about 6:45pm :( But I managed to get some photos. 


Zack Werner on stage


Julie Correia and I

This is why she's one of my best friends. Kelly Bradshaw
enjoying a nice cupcake at Dundas Square :D

Thank you to all those that came out and supported a great cause. Epilepsy impacts 40,000 Torontonians! There are many stigmas attached to medical conditions, mental/physical disabilities etc. Help spread awareness and learn your facts! Visit Epilepsy Toronto today!

Happy Purple Day!

1 comment: