Sunday, April 10, 2011

Matinee to End Cancer


The weather is gradually getting better and I pray that Summer is just around the corner... as in, like, tomorrow :)
Summer means lots of events that will naturally (due to the nice weather) grab a lot of attention and involvement.

The cause alone should be enough for events like this. On Saturday, May 7th from 11:30am-2:30pm, private event at the Fox Theatre is happening to raise money to end women's cancer. Tickets are $10 and everyone is encouraged to bring friends and family.

I will be present on this day to support. My mother is a survivor of breast cancer and fortunate enough to get involved in events like this... and at the same time, encourage me to get involved as well.

Mom and I [Mount Aso- Japan- Jan 2011]
We took a mother-daughter trip to Japan/Korea
to celebrate 5 years cancer free :)

This year in October, my mother and I will be participating in the CIBC walk for Breast Cancer (I need to hit the gym and prep ASAP!)

Event Info:

When: May 7th, 2011 (SAT), 11:30am-2:30pm
Where: Fox Theatre- 2236 Queen St. E, Toronto, Ontario
Why: To end women's cancer!

Tickets are available at the door, but to purchase advance tickets:

Contact:

Kalie Tarala: livelovelaugh03@hotmail.com

Get your tickets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment