Sunday, April 10, 2011

With Love, Me.

I started this blog a under a month ago (March 15th) and as of right now, my blog has a tad over 900 views. I've been very careful to only preview the blog after I sign it so that my view doesn't count... and the response has been more than I expected.
I initially thought that most people wouldn't find these postings interesting because it's not about which celebs got a DUI, has nothing to do with Charlie Sheen and tiger blood, and it's solely maintained by me... Just a regular human being living life :)

Thanks for your support... but more importantly, thank you for reading up on issues and topics and of course the charity/fundraising events that I feel is important.

I found out tonight that my blog is google-able lol. In the beginning it wouldn't even show up but now it shows up in the first results page Hehehe... ... After hearing about it, I tried it out and it was true:



I urge you to keep reading and checking up on the blog. And please... try and attend an event or two this year and support the causes. 

Thank you again. 

With Love, 
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment