Tuesday, June 28, 2011

FOOD FOOD FOOD!



Anyone who knows me knows I can't resist food. And ice cream. Ice cream actually should be a food group. ... That's another story for another day. 

Toronto has some yummy delicious events coming up!

1. This week we have the 12th Annual Toronto Ribfest at Centennial Park (June 30th-July 3rd) 11am-11pm. You can see the list of vendors here [CHECK OUT MY PEOPLE "HEART BEATS TO"!! They will be there... Pick up a t-shirt or a tank :)]

2. On Saturday, July 2nd, an event called "Food Truck Eats" at the Distillery District is going on from 11am-3pm. I'm SOOOOO excited. What is really interesting about this event is that it celebrates the diversity of food that is available on the Toronto streets. People are rushing to go to work or at least get a good meal before they have to go back to work, that these food trucks are essential to the city. No? :)

What's AMAZING about this event is that all menu items are $5 or less. So... I'll be bringing CASH. You can see the event info here

Hungry yet?

3. Well next week, on the July 8th, 2011, Taste of Lawrence happens until July 10th on Lawrence Avenue East between Birchmount and Warden (Shoutout to all my Scarborough People... :P)

4. Summerlicious Menu!!: Yay! Summerlicious is here! I wish I could visit all participating restaurants... well, maybe I can :) I will definitely try and pay a visit to Spice Route on King Street, they have a great patio and great atmosphere. 


These are just SOME of the great food events happening in Toronto this Summer. You can look at further food or family events here

I'm going to work out at the gym starting .... NOW.


Bon Appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment