Saturday, December 24, 2011

Message from Me: Seasons Greetings!

It has been a BUSY month, and it is so close to 2012... I can't believe how fast December is passing by. With exams, the holiday season, shopping for gifts and spending time with friends and family, my blog has been neglected!


2012 is looking promising for a lot of the people I have interviewed for this blog and for many of those advocates and activists that I've had the pleasure of meeting. 
In the new year, I hope to update you on what HeartBeatsTO have been up to in 2011 since we last chatted. Along with that, some new and exciting interviews and some more posts on what is going on in the world, and what is being ignored...!


Thank you for your e-mails on comments and suggestions about what topics to cover on the blog, I encourage you to keep sending the e-mails, even if it is a quick line or two to bcshesaidso@gmail.com and let me know.




I hope all of you enjoy this holiday season... Many blessings to you and yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment