Monday, July 16, 2012

Halton Children's Aid Dragon Boat Event


Many of you who know me must know that me + any kind of sports = disaster:

I took tennis lessons when I was younger, for like two months.
I don't play pool because I accidentally hit someone with the pool cue. Is it called a pool cue?
I took swimming lessons only because I wanted to wear water wings when I was little.
I tried soccer, but it was too much running.

...I'm more of the... artistic type.

Many of you who know me also know that I volunteer at the Halton Children's Aid Society so you're bound to read about some events by HCAS on my blog, even if its a sports/recreational event :)



And so, the Rotary Club of Oakville Trafalgar is hosting a Dragon Boat Event on August 12 at Kelso Conservation Area in Milton Ontario. This event generates lots of awareness in the local media.

If you are interested in paddling or volunteering (with me!) please e-mail me ASAP.

Thank you in advance

E-mail: shesaidso.toronto@gmail.com
Twitter: @she_said_so


No comments:

Post a Comment